We are pleased to host the Healthcare for the Homeless Mobile Clinic on the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month. On these dates, the Mobile Clinic can be found at 101 W. 23rd Street, between 9:00am – 12:00pm.
- Basic healthcare, case management, and outreach services.
- Primary care medicine available for both children and adults.
- Help identifying shelters, services, and support.
- Assistance with identification and benefits.
- Walk-ins welcome (no appointment necessary).
- Services provided regardless of insurance status.