The Franciscan Center is a partner agency with the Fuel Fund of Maryland. We can only help you if you live in Baltimore City.
As of MONDAY, July 2, 2018, there are a few changes in the way you can get help with your BGE/utilities.
Please follow these instructions:
1. You must first apply for Maryland Energy Assistance before the Fuel Fund can help you.
2. The Maryland Energy Assistance office at 2700 N. Charles is CLOSED permanently.
3. You must now apply at any of the following Maryland Energy Assistance locations:
Northern CAP Center
5225 York Road, 21212
Northwest CAP Center
3939 Reisterstown Road, 21215
Southern CAP Center
606 Cherry Hill Road
Southeast CAP Center
3411 Bank Street, 21224
Eastern CAP Center
1731 E. Chase Street, 21213
4. You can then apply online for Fuel Fund help. The Fuel Fund website to “get help” is: https://www.fuelfundmaryland.org/get-assistance/apply-now
5. As you complete the Fuel Fund “get help” screen, you will see a checkbox next to “Partner Agency.” Check the box and then find the Franciscan Center in the drop-down choices.
6. The Franciscan Center will receive your request and one of our staff will contact you.