- Your family could use the break.
- You don’t have to pay taxes, because you don’t get paid.
- It gives you new stories to discuss with your therapist.
- Because you know you look hot in plastic gloves and a hair net.
- You can practice your silly accents and no one will be the wiser.
- Gets you out of work.
- A place where talking to yourself out loud is OKAY.
- It makes you look like a rock star to your Facebook Friends.
- There is such a thing as a FREE LUNCH
- The good karma points will earn you a future day of guilt-free debauchery.
We are deeply thankful to the groups and individuals who give their time, talents and heart to the Center and our clients. Last year we had over 9,700 volunteer hours. Without these committed people the outreach and positive impact we have on our community would be impossible to achieve.
Take time today and thank someone in your life that you know volunteers. Then, take the step to give your time and talents. You never know how much impact you can make on the community around you, and perhaps within yourself.